Those who want to can do it and Gregory Kloehn is the classic example of that. Kloehn is not homeless but searches for dumpsters both to hone his skill as an artist and to provide a shelter for the homeless of California in US. He finds this a better way than selling art to rich people.
1. Gregory goes dumpster searching.
2. He build small, one-room shelters for the homeless from scrap.
3. And his homelessness project is getting attention.
4. The “houses” are about the size of a sofa.
5. To those living on the streets, the small house can mean the world.
6. They also have wheels, so their owners will be able to wheel them around if they need to.
7. As an artist, Gregory Kloehn started off making sculptures.
8. Since he focused on housing, Gregory knows what he creates is being used.