The visitors going to Australia face a very unsettling question. They reasonably ask how is Australia and its environment? And after that if they still make a plan to land up there, that means they have not faced a single honest human who would confirm the horror inside all the beauty that only looks from outside. Duh…see the images below and you will figure out why they are called ‘Wild Animals’.
1. Pythons will eat everything. EVERYTHING.
2. Pythons grow to be so big they can lift a wallaby.
3. They also like to explore malls, terrifying shoppers.
4. Snakes can climb up your toilets. No joke.
5. The snakes there can eat other, bigger reptiles.
6. You really need to understand that snakes are everywhere.
7. Even on planes.
8. Flying fox bats can spread diseases.
9. Dingos are dangerous. Even to sharks.
10. But sharks threaten everyone else.
11. Especially surfers.
12. Surfers should also watch out for crocodiles.
13. Then again, most people should watch out for crocodiles.
14. Seriously. Crocodiles.
15. But just to keep some perspective, even the crocodiles are eaten by snakes.
16. THESE are snake food.
17. And humans are food for the ticks.
18. Not to mention all of the other bugs that live there. Like lots and lots of spiders.
19. This is a bucket of funnel web spiders found at a campsite. Each of them can deliver a fatal bite.
20. The spiders aren’t the only problem. Soldier beetles also swarm.
21. But who are we kidding, the flies swarm, too.
22. So do millipedes.
23. These don’t swarm, but there are giant earthworms.
24. Australia also is home to giant, venomous centipedes.
25. There are cassowaries, which are giant, awful birds.
26. But if you don’t like the big jellyfish, there are Irukandji jellyfish. They are 100x more poisonous than cobras.
27. Box jellyfish are also pretty terrible, though.
28. Don’t worry, there are other dangerous sea creatures. Blue ringed octopi are extremely venomous with no known anti toxin.
29. Marble cone snail stings can lead to respiratory paralysis and death.
30. Oh, and have you ever heard of stonefish? They are the world’s most venomous fish.
Not only are they dangerous, they look absolutely terrifying.
And THIS is what they can do to you.