1. If someone claims to be downright honest, tell them what Ted DiBiase told his opponents:
2. After you settle a score, utter this sloowwllyy in deep baritone…
(while rollllling your eyes into your head like The Undertaker, if you can)
3. When they persist but you don’t want to tell them your thoughts.
4. If someone claims to be better than you, silence them with this quote of Ric Flair:
And cap it off with this…
5. “And who do you think you are?”
6. When you go one up against someone in a competition, cry out like Booker T:
7. To announce your connection with something, turn…
…into <the place, situation, event> is <your name>.