Not all end up sailing through their senior secondary school. Some find it really difficult to cope up with the pressure of the newly introduced subjects and some opt to switch stream rather than tackle the pressure. Come class 12th and the pressure increases, making you feel, you should have chosen a different stream.
So, for those who have gone through this phase already, this post will make you remember those tough days. And if you are going through this phase currently, it might be tough now, but we strongly believe that though you might feel disheartened, with a perfectly crafted skill you can prove others wrong.
1. If your scores have dipped drastically, it is sure shot sign that the stream isn’t for you.
2. If whatever is being taught in class sounds Greek to you.
3. If you feel out of place in your class and among your classmates.
4. You don’t enjoy the classes as much as your other friends who have taken a different stream.
5. When asked why you chose the stream, you are clueless of the real reason.
6. When study time is spent more in daydreaming.
7. You are not in the good books of your teachers who regularly pinpoint your disinterest.
8. You think often about changing you stream, but realize it is a little too late now.
9. You start relating more with Darsheel Safary’s character in ‘Taare Zameen Par’.
10. When the fun time you earlier had is now spent in tuition or extra time studying.
11. You look for reasons to miss classes as you know that even if you attend, you won’t grasp anything.
12. When your classmate’s aspirations worry you about your future.
13. The motivation factor for you now is ‘Studies is not everything and you must develop a skill’.
We sure believe in that!
14. When even getting passing marks is a relief for you and that is the only aim you have.
You just want to pass even if it is without those flying colors.