What is the worst feeling in the world? It’s subjective and varies from person to person. However, there are some heart-wrenching feelings which all of us can relate to despite of all our differences because in the end, we are all humans with hearts and feelings trying to be happy and fighting the demons of our lives.
Here are 20 worst feelings in the world which we all can agree upon.
1. Waiting for something to happen, knowing meanwhile that it is not going to make you happy.
2. When someone you can never forget forgets you so very easily and feels nothing.
3. When you are betrayed by that very person you trusted the most.
4. Waking up the next morning after a tragedy.
It seems like any other day, until you remember what had happened the previous day and you know the whole world has changed.
5. That sinking feeling when you fail at something.
Especially when you know you could do if you were careful.
6. When you know that it doesn’t matter how much you love someone, you can’t just force him/her to love you back.
7. When you receive the news of someone’s death you loved.
8. When you disappoint someone you love dearly.
9. When you realise you delayed telling your feelings to someone too long.
And you have lost the person for good.
10. Watching the person you love getting engaged, married and having children with someone else.
And he/she is happy about it.
11. When you genuinely try to help someone out and get accused of having ulterior motives.
12. That heavy and defeated feeling when your inside is full of grief and you are heading towards somewhere private to breakdown.
13. When you are on phone and the other person on the line is silent and you know what was coming.
But you are nowhere ready for it.
14. When you have given your best, but still somehow you failed.
15. When you really need to talk to someone, but there is no one to reach out to.
16. When you realise that most people in your life can conveniently live without you.
Your absence doesn’t really make a difference to them.
17. When you see your friends moving forward in life, getting married, starting families and you seem to be trapped in the same routine for eternity.
18. When your heart breaks for the first time.
You have no clue how to carry out with life anymore with all the emptiness suddenly.
19. Losing your parents.
Realising that no one is going to call you at least once in a day to ask about your well being anymore.
20. When someone you look up to in your moments of despair makes you feel like a complete failure.