In a free-wheeling conversation at SRCC, New Delhi, Google CEO Sundar Pichai spoke on everything from how he travelled to IIT-M to how he sees India’s future.
1. On whether the next Android will have an Indian name.
2. Why India?
3. On what he wanted to be as a child.
4. But how did he get into the world of IT?
5. What any country should do.
6. What the youth of India should focus on.
7. What everyone in the world should do.
8. On the future of India as a centre for Android developers.
Some two million new Android developers will be trained by Google over the next three years in more than 30 universities across the country.
9. What is Google doing right now (among many things)?
10. What he thinks of competition.
11. The vision that inspired him.
12. Why he thinks software is best.
13. How Sundar Pichai evaluates Indians.