The limitless madness of an artist for a girl is enough to change his life. The fitoor for her will unbind those depth of emotions that he wasn’t even aware of. Those caged dreams will get wings to fly and that unconditional love for her will remain till eternity.
Well, I guess you have already booked the ticket with your better half and for those who haven’t, we have ten reasons to convince you:
1. It is a story of first love and the only love.
Those first innocent glances and the divine state of being in love without knowing love is incomparable. For some, these short-lived memories get lost as the time passes but for a few, these echoes remain in their hearts forever.
2. This love story is set in Kashmir.
The purity and simplicity of Kashmir makes the movie more surreal. The love stories in Kashmir are not tainted by one-night stands and hookups. The stories that originate there are filled with promises that stand the test of time.
3. The love story of an artist is intense and full of uncertainties.
When an artist loves, it’s always extreme. His feelings are so passionate that no matter how hard he tries, it’s impossible to let go of them with ease. Obsession becomes the way of life. In the same way, the character Noor (Aditya Roy Kapoor) gets shaped in his movie.
4. The heart-warming love scenes will tempt you to fall in love with your crush.
5. It’s a story of how fitoor for something can make things possible.
The character Noor expresses his love in his paintings and becomes a star. His madness becomes his weapon and the only motivation to reach out to Firdaus (Katrina Kaif).
6. Music is the soul of the movie and the beautiful lyrics by Swanand Kirkire make the romance more spirited.
The song ‘Yeh fitoor mera’ narrates the essence of this movie. It says that it’s my silent desire that conspired to make us come together again and my aching heart is finally rejoicing. If you have strong desire to meet someone, you will meet him/her at the right time.
7. This love story is torn by society and religion.
No real love story is complete without objections. The path of love was never destined to be smooth but all those who sailed through it, lived happily ever after and others ended in the pages of heart-breaking stories.
8. This is Katrina Kaif’s most intense role after ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ and Aditya Kapoor is already giving me ‘Aashqui 2’ chills.
Do you remember Meera from ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’? I believe she will create the same magic again here as well. Also, Aditya’s love making scenes cannot be questioned. His song ‘Tum Hi Ho’ says it all.
9. There is no larger than life characters and stupid fighting scenes.
For a change, cars are not actors here (No ‘Dilwale’ shakes) and every moment of love and separation is shown with perfect authenticity.
10. The movie will have a strong impact on society.
Some section of our society is still caught in the web of arranged marriages and love is seen as an evil. Love is the only truth and the most honest feeling ever. The power which forces two people to come together should be acknowledged and not disrespected.