The board examinations for Class X and XII students of Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) began on Thursday. With exams, comes a lot of stress and anxiety. A few days back, a 17-year-old student allegedly committed suicide as he was unable to bear the pressure to score well.
So, how to combat this exam stress?
Though there are thousands of websites advising you how to tackle this taxing situation, but in reality, they fail to show you the bigger picture. And that’s what Vir Das did today. He shared his Class XII marksheet (where he performed poorly!), and also gave some wise lessons, which will actually help you to kill this humongous pressure.
This is what he had to say,
Read the full text:
To all the Kids who are going to be sitting for their Board Exams. Best of luck. I don’t have much wisdom to offer, I’m not a particularly wise person…..but I know about 6 things. I’m sharing them with you.
How you are going to do is not certain. What is certain is the following:
Also SeeTop Most Characters of Mahabharata
1. These exams WILL
NEVER define who you are inside.
2. With each passing year the importance that you and everyone around you attaches to these exams will fade away.
3. Whether your results are amazing or not doesn’t prevent your personality from being amazing. At the end of each day of your life people remember who you are not how you did.
4. If you do well, you have a moral responsibility to look out for those that didn’t and give them love and support. If you don’t do well, you have a moral responsibility to everyone that loves and supports you…to take care of yourself.
5. Your parents love you, and they are proud of you. No matter how strangely, silently, loudly, or indirectly they show it…they always will be.
6. EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE JUST FINE!
Breathe! You’re better than this piece of paper.Advertisement
Best of Luck.
Well said, Vir.