A man of value and sheer determination, Mahatma Gandhi is admired by almost every people of the world for practising and propagating non-violence. This page of TopYaps lists ten best quotes of Mahatma Gandhi and asks you whether they can solve the ongoing strife in today’s world or not.
9. Whenever you are confronted with an opponent. Conquer him with love.
8. Nobody can hurt me without my permission.
7. The moment there is suspicion about a person’s motives, everything he does becomes tainted.
6. An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind.
5. The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
4. You can chain me, you can torture me, you can even destroy this body, but you will never imprison my mind.
3. Prayer is not asking. It is a longing of the soul. It is daily admission of one’s weakness. It is better in prayer to have a heart without words than words without a heart.
2. Almost everything you do will seem insignificant, but it is important that you do it.
1. You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.