Nice girls end up with the bad boys because you keep waiting. Do not take forever to show up and sweep her off her feet. If there’s a girl in your class you really like, for her looks, intelligence or something else, it’s time to ACT.
Here are the 15 Practical Tips to Impress The Girl:-
1. Is she the smartest, most intelligent or cutest girl in your batch?
Most boys are just too afraid to try impressing such a girl. She is a lot lonelier than everyone else thinks she is. It means there is way less competition here. Yes, and you thought the opposite was true?
Impressing this girl is way easier than you think it is.
2. Start talking to other girls in your class and be friends with some
Get to know the opposite sex better. You will be able to understand the female psyche a lot better this way. You will know what girls like about you and things that repel them.
3. The number of girls vying your attention is directly proportional to the likelihood of just any girl starting to like you
It’s weird, yes. But it is true. If you have got girls talking to you, commenting on your photographs on Facebook, your crush is more likely to look at you as boyfriend material. That’s just female psyche.
4. You need to start talking; how else would she know you like her?
Stop wasting time by imagining it in your head only.
5. Don’t be too afraid to fail; there is always a takeaway – a lesson for impressing the next girl you like
We never said that dating was simple.
6. When she talks to you, listen to her as if your life depends on it
Just don’t look too serious.
7. Even if she laughs at you for some reason, consider it a positive sign
It means she has started noticing you.
8. Use your eyes to make sparks fly
This is a time tested formula that we can vouch for. Look at her with the most loving gaze from far. Hold your stare and wink when she looks straight at you. This will give her Goosebumps, every time.
9. Turn down the pursuit; impressing a girl does not mean displaying your persona on a platter
If you want her to like you for what you are, let her undertake a journey of discovery for herself.
10. When she is around let her notice how helpful you are
Better still, become a helpful person for others in your class. Your chivalry and kindness is sure to impress her. And she will just smile a little when you do that. She knows you are doing it for her.
11. If she’s got a new accessory or haircut; this is your chance to compliment her
You can do that even if you’ve never talked before. She will be thinking about you that evening.
12. You can even compliment her when she gets good marks in a test or does well in sports
Yet another chance to start the conversation on a positive note! Girls love compliments. Yes, all of them.
13. Polish your manners, be courteous and never abuse
Do not ignore these basics. Girls are very picky when it comes to shoes and men.
14. Show her your sensitive side
Your choice of music, movies, books and topics for conversation, when she is around or in public domain on Facebook – use all these to do just that.
15. Do your homework when she agrees to go out on a date with you
Do not let yourself believe that she is all yours already. Learn about the dos and don’ts of first dates, understand the art of kissing and most importantly, focus on making it a lasting memory for her!