How many of you have had the ‘best’ or the ‘worst’ teacher in life? Howsoever you consider them, you cannot deny the fact that Indian teachers are absolutely adorable. From dealing with the naughtiest students to bringing out the best in us, these teachers have made us what we are today! Talking about teachers, there is always one peculiar thing about them that we will never forget. And that is the most redundant, yet the cutest things every Indian teacher say.
We love our teachers in every way possible. They took the best care of us even if we scored poor marks or didn’t do our homework on time. So, even if you have passed from your school or college or still being taught, you will definitely relate to these cutest things every Indian teacher say.
Have a read at these epic things every Indian teacher say:
1. Hey! Let’s go to the playground now!
2. Yes! And the best one!
3. Please let us talk some more!
4. I had aloo ka paratha but I don’t feel like talking louder!
5. Then you may please teach them!
6. If not the living room, then can I turn it into my bedroom?
7. Oh, my-my! Thank you for the compliment ma’am!
8. Umm.. *awkward silence*
9. No please! Not the absent mark!
10. Excuse me? Now we are offended!
11. Well, no comments!
12. No miss! I had the best breakfast in the morning! I wish I could bring you some!
13. Oh well! Sports time!
14. Even I don’t know that!
15. “Pin drop silence!”
I am sure these things every Indian teacher say must have brought back many memories (read tears) for you! Let us know in the comments if you have any other things that you miss about your teachers and wish them ‘Happy Teachers’ Day’ in the most adorable way possible.