Harry Potter’s been back in the news recently, what with the release of the newest book ‘Harry Potter and the Cursed Child’. All kinds of people, from all manner of backgrounds have been going batshit crazy about it. I get it, it’s Harry Potter. We thought the franchise died with Deathly Hallows. But like a true superhero, he has returned and we are all aflutter!
Speaking of aflutter, here’s a look at some Bolly babes who are super kicked about the bespectacled wizard’s birthday/return:
1. Sonam Kapoor reveals her nerdy side. She must’ve been quite the sight, waving imaginary wands and spewing gibberish spells!
My childhood was spent reading her books, they say kids who read #harrypotter ended up having a stronger moral compass. I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve waved an imaginary wand in the air and shouted Expecto Patronum! and felt every bit the witch or the wizard that Harry, Ron & Hermione were! Happy Birthday to the woman who gave us a world like Hogwarts, friends like Neville, Ginny & Sirius and who made us believe in magic! Can’t wait to read #thecursedchild !! #sonamsheroes #always❤️
2. All that exercising might come to nought, now that HP’s back. A good book, a comfy couch, and some munchies. What more could a girl ask for?!
— Parineeti Chopra (@ParineetiChopra) August 2, 2016
3. Newbie Pooja Hegde is a total geekzoid. She’s actually got Harry Potter glasses which she wore on his birthday. [Cue jaw drop]
— Pooja Hegde (@hegdepooja) July 31, 2016
4. Aditi Rao Hydari will either have read the book by now, or moved on to a better place just from excitement. Who knows?!
— Aditi Rao Hydari (@aditiraohydari) July 31, 2016
5. Farah Khan takes the opportunity to document the fact that at least one of her three kids reads:
— Farah Khan (@TheFarahKhan) July 31, 2016
6. Sonali Bendre makes me want to buy a hammock, and a copy of the book. Just because!