Having a cool aunt or uncle is a boon for us because it means having a person in whom we can find a friend. There are times you are reluctant to share certain things with your parents, it is these times when aunts and uncles come to your rescue. Here are few times when that friend-like aunt or uncle are to be consulted.
1. There is a new gadget in the market and your parents are not ready to buy it for you? Approach your aunt or uncle.
2. Boyfriend or girlfriend issue? Not to worry, they have all the solutions.
3. Mommy’s birthday round the corner or Daddy’s promotion party tomorrow, and you can’t think of a gift?
Go find your aunt or uncle because they are the only ones who know your parents in and out.
4. So you recently turned 18 and to celebrate it, you got drunk. Now you are scared to go home and make a confession.
Don’t worry, there is always a cool aunt or uncle to understand you.
5. Consult them for a good solution to solve a serious fight with your best friend.
6. Tell them about any incident which hurt you so much that you can’t get over it.
7. Is someone troubling you? Maybe stalking you or teasing you? Tell them without any delay.
8. Had a bad dream? Narrate it to them. You will feel relieved.
9. Saw the expensive watch, perfume or dress which you have long wanted to acquire? Ask them to casually mention it to your folks.
10. Have you done something wrong and is the guilt unnerving you? Talk it out with them.
11. Talk to them about your dream destinations and future plans.
12. Share with them your latest celebrity crush.
13. Discuss contemporary debates going around and express your opinions.
14. Talk about your childhood with them. And ask them to narrate incidents from your parent’s childhood days.
15. Share your secrets with them.
16. Have you failed in a test recently or scored badly in a project? Time to go to cool aunt or uncle.