Juggling between South Indian film industry and Bollywood, it can surely be said that birthday girl Taapsee Pannu is one of the most talented and hardworking actresses of the present time. With her debut movie Chashme Baddoor she certainly created an impression in the mind of Hindi movie lovers. Then her short but impactful role in Baby proved that she is one of those who is here to rule. Needlessly to say, her acting in Pink confirmed her credibility as a strong actress. Presently, she is gearing up for Mulk which is set to release on August 3.
Born on August 1, this actress is celebrating her 31st birthday today. We took this occasion to collect some of her quotes on life and feminism. However, before that here are some images of this amazing actress.
Here are some of the quotes that you will find relatable.
1. Education is the answer to all
2. Feminism is about equal opportunities, not equal results!
3. Pride can destroy you
4. You can never make everyone happy
5. Beauty with brains is the perfect combination
6. The ever-optimistic one
7. You need to understand your strength
8. The strong woman of today!
We wish this kickass actress of B-town a very Happy Birthday.