You are really good when it comes to making the to-do list but equally disastrous when it comes to accomplishing it. You actually think you can effortlessly accomplish all your to-do lists for the day but then again you end up hardly getting anything done. Sometimes, you even wonder if making to-do lists is actually worth it because they never help you in achieving anything. Here are 8 struggles of a people who can never accomplish their to-do lists.
1. You love making to-do lists just for the sake of actually making them.
2. The last time you were actually able to accomplish your to-do list was, err, you can’t remember.
3. For you, things are much easier without making any to-do list but still you insist on making one.
4. You write even the smallest of things in your to-do list so that you can later forget all of them.
5. You are always determined to get your stuff done but somehow the lists keep piling up.
6. You advised your friends and colleagues about how effective to-do lists are but you yourself couldn’t execute them.
7. Now you think you will stop making to-do lists but then you find it really difficult to get things done without tracking them down.
8. The first thing you do after getting up in the morning is see your to-do list and the last thing you do is jot something down on the list.