If you haven’t encountered any ‘Off The Leash’ comics, then here is a compilation of some of the best ones. These comics, designed by Rupert Fawcett, are about dogs and their parents. If you have a dog and you feel blessed to be his/her parent, then these cartoon strips are absolutely for you. Well, on a truer side, being a dog’s parent is not as easy as it appears. These comic strips hilariously explain the struggle one goes through. But no doubt, all the pain is absolutely worth it!
1. No matter where ever you go, I’ll be your shadow!
2. This is why your spouse is so jealous of them.
3. Those guilt sessions.
4. Long lasting cuddle wants.
5. Endless want for more dogs.
6. The custom checks.
7. 100% devotion.
8. Well, dogs want to share each and every moment with you.
10. Everyday story.
11. Dos have no patience when it comes to meal times.
12. Complete involvement.
13. Yup, absolutely private.
14. No matter how big your dog is in size, he will remain a puppy forever!
15. They know best.
16. The annoying session.
17. The embarrassment trials.
Credit: 3 million dogs