Whether good or bad and right or wrong, we tend to pay attention or listen to celebrities not just on screen but even in real life. Yes, like anybody, celebrities, too, speak their their minds and even hurt others sometimes by saying or writing something unexpected or unusual. While we have heard so many things about so many of them, let’s, this time, read something we have never heard of. Let’s take a look at some of the most shocking statements made by some of the popular stars in the B-Town.
1. Aamir Khan on Shah Rukh Khan.
“Shah Rukh is licking my feet and I am feeding him biscuits every now and then. What more can I ask for?”
2. Priyanka Chopra to Kareena Kapoor
“Well I guess if you don’t have one (National Award) then, it’s just sour grapes, you know. What do I say?”
3. Salman Khan on ‘Guzaarish’
“Arre Koi Kutta Bhi Dekhne Nahi Gaya.” Salman Khan made this comment on the film and everyone was shocked, including Hrithik Roshan and director Sanjay Leela Bhansali.
4. Kareena Kapoor on comparison with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.
“There is no point in comparing me with Aishwarya, we’re from two different generations.”
5. Ranveer Singh to a fan who tried to flirt with Anushka Sharma.
“Mind your language. She is my Girlfriend. I Will Break Your Nose.”
6. Sonam Kapoor about Aishwarya Rai.
“Ash has worked with my dad so I have to call her Aunty na?”
7. Shahid Kapoor when asked whether he’ll work with ex-girlfriend Kareena Kapoor.
“If my director wants me to work with a cow or a buffalo, I am ready to do it.”
8. Anushka Sharma on competition with Deepika Padukone.
“I am Kashyap’s and Hirani’s choice. She is Ayan’s and whosoever’s. I never pull anybody down. That makes me nice, right?”
9. Salman Khan on his fallout with Shah Rukh Khan.
“Shah Rukh meri girlfriend nahin thi… apni purani girlfriends ko miss nahi karta, Shah Rukh ko kya karunga.”
10. Mahesh Bhatt on his daughter Pooja Bhatt.
Mahesh Bhatt’s controversial statement grabbed headlines when he said, “If Pooja wasn’t my daughter, I’d love to marry her.” The filmmaker had even locked lips with his daughter for a magazine cover.
11. Shatrughan Sinha
“I only stated the truth. Either you should not ask me to speak in public. If you do, you better be prepared for some frank speak.” In an event, Shatrughan Sinha spoke up and addressed Rani Mukherjee as ‘Chopra’.
12. Jaya Bachchan on Shah Rukh Khan.
“I would have slapped Shah Rukh if he had made any infamous statement about Aishwarya in my presence.”
13. Salim Khan on Salman and Shah Rukh Khan’s fallout.
“Salman and Shah Rukh can never ever be friends.”
14. Naseeruddin Shah on Farhan Akhtar’s film.
“Farhan Akhtar films are the ones I clearly don’t care for.”
15. Vishal Bhardwaj on film censorship.
“The censor board is behaving like Taliban. It should be censored and chopped.”
16. Ashutosh Gowarikar’s big insult on Priyanka Chopra.
“Priyanka I love you, but I don’t know how you got the award for Best Actress when Aishwarya was also nominated in the same category for ‘Jodhaa Akbar’.”
After all, actors and actresses, or celebrities, are also humans and they have every right to speak their minds, make mistake or do anything they like.