1. Jawans at the Indo-Tibetan border.
2. Himveers personnel of ITBP (Indo-Tibetan Border Police) at 18,000 ft in Ladakh.
3. Breaking all barriers.
4. The brave men of the Indian Army in Siachen.
5. Yoga at the world’s highest battleground.
6. Crew members of the submarine, INS Sindhudhvaj, starting their day with yoga to commemorate International Yoga Day.
7. Celebrating Yoga day on the aircraft carrier, INS Vikramaditya.
8. Yoga onboard INS Jalashwa in the Bay of Bengal.
9. The zeal matters, not the place.
Asanas being performed in the midst of weaponry & equipment.
Top Most Characters of Mahabharata
10. Admiral Sunil Lanba and naval fraternity at the Navy Yog Shivir, New Delhi.
Our air warriors at the highest airfield, AFS Leh.
12. Meditating in the extreme weather.
13. Our ferocious BSF Jawans at Agartala-Akhaura, Indo-Bangla border.
14. Director General of Sashastra Seema Bal, Archana Ramasundram, leading from the front.
One word: Respect.