Now since the CAT exams are approaching and millions of students are tightening their belts for the entrance exam, here are 7 things that happen to CAT aspirants during the last phase of preparation days:
1. They want to remove all the distractions including WhatsApp but only they know how difficult it is to get rid of it.
2. 24 hours seems not enough because with each passing day aspirants are nearing the CAT exam.
3. All the materials and mocks just do not seem to be enough.
4. For few, it’s like World War III because they have no other alternative to getting into a good college.
5. Words like ‘murky’, ‘apocalypse’, and ‘exuberant’ are no more a difficult.
6. Some students are more concerned about their CAT center than the exam because of the kms they will have to travel on the D-Day.
7. The strategy keeps on changing every other day till the exam day arrives.