1. You complain more than quite often.
2. You tend to argue and fight with others over incomprehensible reasons.
3. You are very defensive whenever criticized by someone.
4. You try to be self-critical, and speak badly about yourself.
5. You have a hard time apologizing even if the mistake is yours.
6. You are very impatient about things, events and situations.
7. You are very judgmental of others for no reason at all.
8. You set some highly unattainable goals for yourself which are next to impossible to attain.
9. For you, helping others is hardly ever an option to consider.
Top Most Characters of Mahabharata
10. At all times, you crave respect and recognition from others.
11. You find yourself constantly comparing yourself with others.
12. You feel bad when someone other than you succeeds.
13. There is no end to your greed.
14. You face severe issues while validating other’s opinions.
15. You are on a constant look out for occasions to showcase your brilliance.
16. You use the word “I” more often than necessary.
17. You are envious of others and also want what they possess.