News reports about the engagement of Mukesh Ambani’s eldest son, Akash, is all over the internet and people are so much interested in knowing who is that lucky girl. The son of India’s richest man is all set to tie the knot with Shloka Mehta, the youngest daughter of diamantaire Russell Mehta. The two families and close friends gathered at a plush five-star resort in Goa for a ‘get-to-know-each-other’ before the formal engagement and the pictures of the event are breaking the internet.
It is being said that the two families have been talking about the wedding for some time now. The plans were formalized at the Goa event, which was planned before Holi. If sources are to be believed, the marriage is planned for early December and the celebrations will spread up to 4-5 days.
To put everyone’s curiosity meter at rest, we have compiled some facts about Shloka Mehta to let people know everything about Mukesh Ambani’s to be daughter-in-law.
1. Coming from one of India’s richest families, Shloka Mehta is the youngest daughter of the diamond king, Russell Mehta, who heads Rosy Blue Diamonds.
2. Shloka is a professional and works as the director of Rosy Blue Diamonds.
3. Born on 11 July 1990, Shloka stays in Malabar Hills, Mumbai.
4. Beauty with brains, Shloka is also the co-founder of ConnecFor. It’s a platform that connects NGOs with people who wish to volunteer in Mumbai.
5. Blogging is also one of Shloka’s interests. The gorgeous girl is also fond of traveling.
6. Social work is something that she loves the most. It is said that Shloka has learned this from her grandfather Arun Mehta.
View this post on Instagram
Billionaire #AkashAmbani, scion to India’s largest private fortune Reliance Industries- Mukesh and Nita Amabani’s eldest son , proposes to his girlfriend Shloka Mehta, daughter of diamond magnate Russel Mehta. The couple will be married in December this year in what is being touted as the wedding of the decade for the country. The family was later seen seeking blessings at Siddhivinayak Temple in Mumbai #BridesTodayIn @nupurmehta18
7. Her mother, Mona Mehta, is said to be a distant relative of Nirav Modi.
8. Shloka is the youngest of Russell Mehta’s three children. Her elder sister Diya is married and settled in New York, whereas her brother Viraj is married and settled in Hong Kong.
9. Shloka and Akash were schoolmates as she has completed her schooling from Dhirubhai Ambani school. Shloka has studied Anthropology at Princeton University. She also has a Masters degree in Law from London School of Economics and Political Science.
The two families haven’t given any official statement about the marriage but the pictures are saying it all. If the sources and reports are true then there is no doubt in saying that this wedding is going to be the big fat wedding of 2018.