Do you have a smartphone ? Of course! What is the one thing you cannot live without ? My smartphone!! Duh !Okay, then imagine a life without one and I bet it would be much better. Do you not agree?
1. To engage with the ACTUAL world around you not just the virtual one.
2. You will be away from technology fetishism and not drool over every second new tech device.
3. That latest and coolest app will no longer hold the same meaning for you.
4. You will never have to juggle with 2G, 3G or 4G.
5. You will not have to regret the loss of your valuable data stored in it incase of losing the phone.
6. You actually get to spend time with people than just texting them.
7. You will not have to depend on GPRS and let bad network ditch you.
8. You can enjoy the food without having to worry about taking its picture and telling the world about it.
9. Bad pictures will cease to haunt you.
10. You get a chance to welcome into your world a real camera!
11. Your laptop will no longer feel neglected.
12. People will not be able to find means to bug you online on a vacation.
13. You will not have the constant urge to procrastinate using various ways.
14. Health issues will be kept at bay.
15. To avoid distractions during important work, discarding smartphones is a best option.
16. You will never have to tax your eyes staring at the screen waiting for a person’s reply.
17. You’ll not have to be emotionally attached to something so invaluable.
18. The primary purpose of using a phone – to make a phone call – can be fulfilled.
19. You can walk around in public spaces without having to fall down on the next step.
20. You can avoid that fight over features of your phone.
21. Your privacy is safe. Smartphones contribute to making your private life public, which is misused by miscreants.
22. You can now actually get a sound sleep.
23. Memories are deeply affected with prolonged use of smart phones.
24. You can avoid paying attention to calls and messages during a class.
25. You can be drunk without having to worry about updating it on social media.