Bigg Boss season 11 is on. Like every year, the show promises to bring in a lot of drama, fights, love and friendship. The show has been a grand success and it is known for continuously increasing the excitement among its viewers for the last 10 years. This year is no different. While we get to watch some well-known faces aka “celebrities” in this season, there is one particular commoner who stands out.
Sapna Chaudhary, a commoner, if you would call her that, and a contestant, has raised several eyebrows with her dance and has garnered attention of everyone. Take a look at who this contestant is.
1. Sapna Chaudhary is a famous dancer hailing from Haryana. She is well known as a dancer in North India.
2. She was born on December 25, 1990 and took up dancing to support her family. She lost her father when she was 12 years old.
3. Brought up in a middle-class family, Sapna is a big fan of Deepika Padukone.
4. She is famous in the rustic belts of Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Rajasthan and Punjab.
5. Sapna came into limelight after her dancing videos went viral on social media.
6. There have been reports claiming that she attempted suicide due to depression in the past.
7. Her first song “Solid Body” became an instant hit and she became a dancing star.
— COLORS (@ColorsTV) September 30, 2017
8. Her other famous songs are “Gora Gora”, “Bahu Zamindar Ki”, “Rate Vade Ge”, etc.
9. Many people have tagged her dancing style as vulgar, but Sapna refuses to accept that title.
10. Her favorite contestant has been Manveer Gujjar, the winner of Bigg Boss season 10. Gurjar was also a commoner like her.
11. Sapna said that she decided to join the house for her fans. Her strategy is to remain a desi like she is and give her best.
We sure are waiting to see this desi girl rock the house. Who is your favorite this season? Let us know in the comments.