Are you in love? Married?
Your better half may never complain but there are chances that you may be disrespecting her in more ways than just one, and that too on a daily basis.
Here are the 10 ways you don’t know you may be disrespecting your girl, as your life partner, as a woman or as an individual.
1. Failing to recognize her efforts
You got to know how to balance the love and social life.
2. Keeping her out of discussions at home or elsewhere
Do not act as if she doesn’t have a taste for all things meaningful.
3. Admire others more, especially other women, in front of her!
This could be your biggest folly. You have been warned!
4. Hide or twist information because you think that “she won’t understand”
She can. Your whereabouts, office, and people you meet on a daily basis – she can digest (bitter-sweet) truth but not some twisted stuff!
5. Disapprove of her public show-of-affection
It’s her nature. Let her be.
6. Not taking her inputs for an important decision
Are you the breadwinner? Doesn’t matter.
7. Always trying to correct or interrupt her when she speaks
Not at least in the company of relatives and close friends!
8. Talk, behave, and respond with a tincture of indifference, like always
She is not inferior to you, is that not so?
9. Express negative feelings about her close relatives, especially parents
She may not always tell you, but it is heartbreaking.
10. Underestimate the tiny little things that actually make this life worth-living
Pay attention. There’s whole lot more to life than just work, money, routine, cricket and stuff.