1. Meet the most magnificent Bengal tigers at Sundarbans.
2. Take elephant ride at Havelock Island, Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
3. Take a glimpse of a frozen Pangong Lake in Ladakh.
4. Or the dry Thar Desert in Jaisalmer.
5. Walk through the yellow mustard field in Ladakh.
6. Get refreshed by the aroma of tea plantations in Munnar, Kerela.
7. Enjoy Holi, the incredible festival of colours.
8. Witness great culture and traditions of Hornbill Festival in Nagaland.
9. And you can’t miss Diwali, the festival of lights.
10. Welcoming sun from the backyards of Taj Mahal.
11. And saying goodbye to day behind Haji Ali.
12. Meet underwater creatures at Andaman Islands.
13. And feel the sky at Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh.
14. For the fast moving urban landscapes of Mumbai.
15. To a still countryside.
Top Most Characters of Mahabharata
16. Drive on curvy roads of Old Silk route.
17. And watch snake boats racing at Aranmula boat race, Kerala.
18. Feel religious with Ganga aarti on banks of the river Ganges in Varanasi .
19. Check out St. Francis of Assisi, a 16th Century church in Goa.
20. And visit Kye Gompa, a Tibetan Buddhist monastery located on top of a hill in the Spiti Valley, Himachal Pradesh.
21. A palace located located in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
22. And this Gwalior Fort dating back to the 8th century near Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh.
23. The train routes between mountains and valleys in Jammu-Katra line.
24. Or the one passing by Dudhsagar Falls in Goa.
25. The salt desert at Great Rann of Kutch in Thar Desert, Gujarat.
26. And the Seven Sister Falls located at wettest place on Earth, Cherrapunji, Meghalaya.
What else do you need? An invitation? Go, pack your bags and visit these places!