Remember, how you would stare at your crush from across hallways, in the lunchroom, and everywhere during your school or college days? But you never managed to say the words “I like you”. Now that you are nearing the end of your formal education, go take that final step.
1. It will end the misery of not knowing.
All those years wondering whether your crush will like you back will now finally be answered!
2. You can finally go on dates with other potential suitors.
There are plenty of other fish in the sea.
3. You have nothing to lose even if you are rejected by your crush.
The sting won’t last very long as you both will soon be going your own separate ways.
4. Telling the truth to your crush is good practice for future relationships.
5. All your daydreams with your crush could soon become a reality.
6. You will earn the admiration and respect of your crush by telling them the truth.
Everyone knows how difficult it is to go up to someone and admit to liking them.
7. You will regret not taking the leap when you had the chance.
Take the risk! If nothing else, you will have a funny story to tell your children when they are older.
8. You are smart, confident and good looking and your crush would be lucky to have you.
9. It could be the start of a beautiful and a wonderful relationship.
Just because of your courage you can now embark on a relationship with your crush.