We told you why Pakistan cannot win another World Cup. It is because of the current opening batsman Ahmed Shehzad’s conversion remark on Sri Lanka’s Tillakaratne Dilshan. If that was not enough, these five cases of indiscipline involving Pakistani cricketers will convince you.
1. Moin Khan has been called back because he was seen at a casino two days before Pak vs West Indies match.
2. Eight Pakistani players were fined A$300 for arriving 45 minutes late at the team hotel in Australia.
One of them was Shahid Afridi and the other was Ahmed Shehzad.
3. Shahid Afridi (again) threatened a fan while coming out of the airport after winning the Asia Cup for Pakistan.
4. Shoaib Akhtar was ousted from the 2007 T20 World Cup for fighting with fellow cricketer Mohammed Asif.
And he was the one blasting Pakistani team after their defeat at India’s hand recently.
5. Though this was not entirely his fault, but Inzy’s reaction to the “Aaloo” remark was unexpected.
Discipline is what helped Imran Khan-led Pakistani side lift the World Cup in 1992.