Topyaps Logo

Topyaps Logo Topyaps Logo Topyaps Logo Topyaps Logo

Topyaps menu

Responsive image

Post Sanju, Ranbir Kapoor Hikes His Price. Know How Much He Is Charging Now!

Published on 17 July, 2018 at 6:06 pm By

After his successful film ‘Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety’, another film has been announced by filmmaker Luv Ranjan. The highlight of the film will be its star cast that includes Ranbir Kapoor and Ajay Devgn. The two were previously seen together in the film ‘Rajneeti’ in 2010. Recently, the film’s release date was also announced. It is expected that the film will release in 2020.


Advertisement

The film will be a father-son drama and the shooting for the same will soon begin. However, sources reveal that the film is currently facing issue with the budget and the fees of the actors.

 

 

A recent report revealed:

“The blockbuster success of Raj Kumar Hirani’s Sanju created problems for two people – Luv Ranjan and Sajid Khan, the director of Housefull 4. Sanjay Dutt left Housefull 4 as his brand value has increased tremendously after Sanju, which has cross Rs. 316 crore already. Nobody, including Ranbir, thought it would be such a huge hit so apparently the issue for Luv Ranjan’s film is now about profit-sharing as everything changed after Sanju.”

 

 

It has also been mentioned in the report that now Ranbir Kapoor is the one who wants a bigger share in the film, especially when his film was the biggest opener of the year and released on a non-holiday. Ranbir also wants to restructure the pay package for the film.



 

 

As per the report, the film is not having any producer right now, however, the talks about Ranbir Kapoor’s fee hike is the matter of discussion amongst many. It has also been mentioned in the report that Ranbir has rejected the idea of playing the son of Ajay Devgn. However, the same source has refuted the rumors and has given an explanation for it:

“Why would Ranbir do that when he’s always said he loved the script in his pre-released interviews? Both Ranbir and Ajay are secure actors who know what they bring to the table.”

 

 

It has also been said that before the release of the film, Ajay and Ranbir’s cuts were 40 percent each. But now, the situation is different! Ranbir Kapoor may want 60 percent share of the film’s profit and the rest might be given to Ajay Devgn. As per our understanding, Ajay Devgn is a mainstream actor as well and he may not agree to work for such a small amount.


Advertisement

Rest, the time will tell if we will get to see these two actors working together anytime soon.

Advertisement

Latest Stories

After ‘Patal Lok’, Anushka Sharma’s ‘Bulbul’ Is Ready To Stream On Netflix On June 24

After ‘Patal Lok’, Anushka Sharma’s ‘Bulbul’ Is Ready To Stream On Netflix On June 24


Martin Guptill Again Called ‘G**du’ To Yuzvendra Chahal, This Is How The Spinner Responds

Martin Guptill Again Called ‘G**du’ To Yuzvendra Chahal, This Is How The Spinner Responds


After Sending Migrants Back To Their Home, Sonu Sood Is Winning Hearts On Twitter With His Hilarious Replies

After Sending Migrants Back To Their Home, Sonu Sood Is Winning Hearts On Twitter With His Hilarious Replies


Want To Know How Many Versions of Ramayan Did Ramanand Sagar Read Before Making The Show?

Want To Know How Many Versions of Ramayan Did Ramanand Sagar Read Before Making The Show?


Yuvraj, Gambhir and Dhawan Lash Out On Shahid Afridi After His Remarks Against PM Modi

Yuvraj, Gambhir and Dhawan Lash Out On Shahid Afridi After His Remarks Against PM Modi


Advertisement

Most Searched

More From Movies

Popular on The Web