‘Baahubali 2: The Conclusion’ is winning hearts across the world. Its stars and makers have become famous worldwide and the movie has crossed the benchmark of 1000 crore.
By this time, we have read a lot about the movie. Rana Daggubati aka Bhallala Deva, the second most important character of the film after Prabhas aka Baahubali has become the most loved villain. His amazing acting skills and the sizzling hot physic have got him an immense fan following. Here are some lesser known facts about the star that will make you love him more!
1. Rana Daggubati himself confessed that he is blind from his right eye. He revealed that he has got a transplant done but still he cannot see anything from his right eye when the left one is closed.
2. Rana is a son of famous producer, Suresh Babu. He could have got good offers easily but Rana chose the struggling path. After working as a visual effects coordinator for 4 years, Rana stepped into acting in 2010. His first debut film is ‘Leader’.
3. Just like Prabhas, Rana Daggubati also underwent a hardcore fitness routine. For the first part, Rana maintained 110 kgs and for the second movie, he lost 22 kgs.
4. Rana Daggubati is the brand ambassador of Star Sports’ Pro Kabbadi League. His favorite sports is also Kabaddi.
5. Rana has a generous heart and he believes in charity. He once participated in a show ‘Memu Saitham’ in which celebs had to opt odd jobs to help the needy. Rana Daggubati became a coolie and donated whatever he earned.
6. If reports are to be believed, Rana always wanted to be a software engineer. But the actor has a graduate degree in industrial photography.
7. He might be aggressive and hard on the screen, but, in reality, he has a completely different personality. His close once says that he is very soft-hearted and cannot watch emotional movies as he ends up crying.
8. Rana has attended a stunt school in the US as he has a special interest in doing stunts.
9. The actor is obsessed with shoes. It is said that he purchases shoes everywhere he goes.