Actor turned author Twinkle Khanna aka Mrs. Funnybones is famous for her sarcastic blogs and witty tweets. Her write-ups are making her more famous than her acting skills. Being the daughter of superstar Rajesh Khanna, Twinkle once had a burden to prove herself but today she has proved herself — not as an actor but as a writer after releasing her two best sellers.
Today is Twinkle’s birthday that she shares with her father, Rajesh Khanna. Though Rajesh Khanna is no more but we never fail to recall his famous dialogue “Pushpa, I hate tears” whenever a loved one cries.
1. Rajesh Khanna with wife Dimple Kapadia, playing with daughter Twinkle Khanna.
2. Rajesh Khanna with both his daughters, Twinkle and Rinke.
3. Rajesh Khanna with little Twinkle.
4. Twinkle and Rinke with father Rajesh Khanna at the first negative cutting of the film ‘Alag Alag’ in 1985.
5. Rajesh Khanna with wife Dimple Kapadia and daughter Twinkle Khanna in a political rally.
6. Twinkle with father Rajesh Khanna at the inauguration of Prithvi Soni’s painting exhibition at Jehangir Art Gallery in 2010.
7. During an interview…
8. Rajesh Khanna with daughter Twinkle and wife Dimple Kapadia, asking for votes.