Life is so uncertain. We never know what will happen tomorrow or next hour. Everyone is but living at the mercy of ‘unknown’ fate and destiny, everyday, which we all can do nothing about it except to humbly bow down before it.
Below are some of the pictures that represent the moment between life and death. They were captured right before something bad happened to them. Take a look and let’s remember them in our hearts and prayers.
1. Last photo of the Titanic before sinking.
2. Twin towers in New York before the terror attacks.
It was captured by Even Kuz on September 10, 2001, just less than 24 hours before they fell down.
3. The photo of people just before the tsunami in 2004.
On December 26, 2004, Southeast Asia was struck with a tsunami, which killed around 2,30,000 people. The photo below is taken just before the disaster.
4. Actor Paul Walker’s last photo, moments before his crash in November 2013.
5. Selfie photo of a group of engineering students before they were drowned.
In 2014, 25 engineering students drowned after the nearby Larji hydroelectric project in Himachal Pradesh released a large amount of water upstream. The pic was taken just moments before.
6. Russian Andrey Retrovsky fell from the building to his death, all for a perfect Instagram post.
7. Robert Overacker’s fall over Niagara Falls
Robert Overacker was trying to raise awareness for the homeless. His plan was to jet-ski over Niagara Falls and parachute down. Unfortunately, the parachute didn’t open and he ended up falling to his death over the falls.
8. Ayano Tokumasa’s fall at Niagara Falls
The Japanese student, the one standing tall wearing red in the background, slipped and fell into Niagara Falls to her death.
9. Three friends crashed by train while taking selfie.
They were so preoccupied to take selfie that they did not hear the train blowing horn and unfortunately they were all killed.
10. The boy doing a back flip and after landing, he unfortunately slipped and fell to his death.
11. The 18-year-old girl accidentally touched the live wire while taking a selfie on top of the train.
A 27,000 volts ran through her body resulting in burns and finally death.
12. Karl Wallenda’s photo shortly before his fall from 121 feet.
The circus legend did most of his routines without any safety.
13. Nurse who catches Ebola and died in 1976.
Two nurses standing in front of an Ebola patient at a hospital. The nurse named Mating N’Seta (left) contracted the virus and ended up dying.
14. 14-year-old Keith Saps Ford hiding in the wheel well of a flight headed to Japan from Sydney in 1970.
An amateur photographer took this photo while he was testing his camera.
15. The man went to zoo in Delhi where he slipped and fell into the cage of a tiger.
He was dragged by his neck to tiger’s den and killed.
It is so sad that some tragedies were self induced.