Those who claim to have experiences with Shadow People describe them as beings who have a dark form. Experiences start with observing “something” from the corner of your eye and dismissing it as ‘tricks of the imagination’. Then the Shadow People take on a more and more solid form, disrupting the lives of those who can see them. These photos claim to have captured Shadow People. Some have back stories, others are just anonymous. Take a look.
6. Moundsville Prison was home to many sad and horrifying tales. Something seems to dwell there still.
9. The TAPS team, which investigates paranormal phenomenon, took this photo.
13. Waverly Hills Sanatorium is a ghostly hotspot. This photo was taken by a man who visited the hospital.
16. People in SC believe that this ‘Greay Man’ comes to warn people of approaching storms.
21. This photo was taken by a person who claimed to have nine demons living in their house.
23. This photo was taken in someone’s attic. apparently, several people have had close encounters with this presence.
24. This photo was taken three days before the woman in the middle died. Some say it was because the Hat Man had his hand on her shoulder.
Photos via ebaumsworld, ghosttheory and beforeitsnews.