People have this major misconception about lone drinkers as being depressed, alcoholics or simply crazy. Nowadays alcohol has become a synonym for camaraderie and feel-good factor. But no, my friend! Drinking alone can be more amazing than you ever thought it could be. Yeah, read on for the times when it’s really okay to get drunk alone.
1. For the times when you are too lazy or too tired to go out. You want to be in bed all Sunday!
2. For the times when you are low on budget thanks to the infinite Saturday nights you’ve had last month.
3. For the times you don’t want to worry about where you wake up the next morning.
4. For the times when you don’t want to share your double cheese large pizza. Yes, it’s as simple as that.
5. For the times when you want to tap your subconscious mind in solitude. Of course, with Jack Daniels as a company.
6. For the times when watching ‘Friends’ without friends hovering around seems like a nice idea.
7. For the times when you just want to sing along to the music under the sky. All by yourself.
8. For the times when you just want to rant. The bottle won’t judge you.
9. For the times when you want to lose yourself in nostalgia. The times only your heart knows. I think we are on glass five.
10. For the times when you really want to look in the mirror, make silly jokes and laugh along with yourself.
11. For the times when you want to play an old Hindi song and dance like there’s no tomorrow.
12. For the times when you want to cry over a long lost love. Memories always stay.
13. Or cry on anything for that matter. Men don’t get to do that often *gasp*
14. For the times when you want to ignore calls and texts. And look busy.
15. For the times you want to roll like Beyonce in your PJs
16. For the times when you want to hold martini in any effing way you want, lie upside down, or drink it with a straw. Zero F’s given.
17. For the times when a regretful, embarrassing morning is the last thing on your mind.
So,the next time you want to catch some drinks, ask yourself for a date. You know you’re gonna have a good time!