Engineers! Can’t live with them, can’t let them live by themselves. They specialize in the psychotic. They are bizarre to the bone. And after spending 4 years in engineering colleges, they just become a breed of their own. So if you’re looking to get married, and prefer to have a partner who belongs to the same species as you, then here’s why an engineer must not even be your last choice. Before we take you through the reasons to prove why you should never marry an engineer, here are some of the tweets about them you will leave you in splits.
The ultimate motto!
Who are we? Indians!
What do we want? Olympic medals!
How about excelling your own kid in a sport? “Pehle usse engineer toh banne do!”
— Ojas. (@Ojasism) August 16, 2016
Like an oasis in desert
That one girl in engineering batch pic.twitter.com/zd1gond4wo
— dorku (@Dorkstar) April 11, 2015
Happy Engineer’s Day to all the future MBA students.
— Trendulkar (@Trendulkar) September 15, 2015
Pride of the community
Anil Kumble appointed as the head coach of Indian cricket team. An engineer finally got placement with good package and onsite opportunities
— Pakchikpak Raja Babu (@HaramiParindey) June 23, 2016
MBA is the key!
— The Viral Fever (@TheViralFever) September 15, 2016
Did we make you laugh out loud? Now, here are the reasons that will motivate you to never marry an engineer.
1. First of all, they’re already married. To their gadgets. To each one of them
2. They literally cannot cook anything except Maggi
3. They don’t have the slightest clue on “How to Relationship”. Thanks to pitiful sex ratio of engineering colleges
4. Cleanliness, to engineers, is an alien concept
5. Then there’s the fact that engineers are not even getting placed these days
6. And if by chance they’re placed, they’re going to be work bound for 18 hours. Rest, they will spend sleeping!
7. They have no idea how to handle babies. And that’s why engineers hate children
8. It is not possible to use ‘good romance’ and ‘engineer’ together in a sentence
9. An engineer’s day starts at 11:00 Am
10. You can tell them what to do months, even years in advance, they’ll still do it the day before it’s due
11. You’re going to have to be the one doing the heavy lifting. Because, fitness was never in their syllabus!
12. You’re going to have to bear with every single one of your engineer spouse’s crazy, tapori gang
13. Your child is going to spend his childhood understanding the Schrödinger’s Equations
14. They’ll make you binge watch the re-runs and the re-re-runs of their favourite TV shows
15. So, essentially you are raising a post pubescent child trapped in an adult’s body
Now you know the reasons why never marry an engineer, are you still ready to take a chance?