Since J Jayalalithaa’s death on December 5 many conspiracy theories have been doing rounds stating that things are not what they seem and that there are many unanswered questions.
While the state of Tamil Nadu still reels with the news that their beloved “Amma” is no more, here are few questions which still remains unanswered and possibly will remain answered forever.
1) How is it possible that a person who was very much healthy just 2 months back fell sick overnight and in the dead of the night had to be admitted to a hospital.
2) Why did the initial news state that she was just suffering from fever and would return home in 2 to 3 days time?
3) While each day hospital reports came out saying she was being treated for a particular ailment, why was it countered the next day saying something which was contradictory to the previous day’s statement?
4) If she was just suffering from “fever”, why even after 75 days, nobody was allowed to meet her in person and who gave such an order?
5) Though they later made O Panneersevlam (OPS) their deputy CM, under who’s authority did her party and the state government function in the days leading to his appointment?
6) Despite the fact that it was declared that she had recovered completely and had been shifted from ICU to a normal ward, why was no one allowed to meet her?
7) Just a day before her death reports came out that she was fit and was going to be discharged soon, then how did her condition deteriorated so fast, considering the fact that she was constantly being monitored by the doctors.
8) Why is there not even a single picture of her being treated by doctors in the hospital, available?
9) Why was it was declared that she had personally selected the candidates who would be contesting the polls and yet she was she unable to even sign a simple statement to the public about her health?
10) How was ADMK able to congregate together and select the next CM even before she was officially declared dead by the Tamil Nadu govt?
11) How were all the ministers delegated their respective portfolios without any hassle and that too in such a short period of time with them even taking oath in such a short period?
12) Why was her blood relative, her niece (daughter of her step brother), not allowed to meet her in the hospital despite knowing the fact that her aunt unwell and why was she rather chased away from the hospital?
13) How and why did Tamil Nadu’s ‘Thanthi TV’ broadcast news of her death well in advance and then had to immediately take it back? On who’s authority or information did they run it and why did they take it back?
14) How was OPS able to take his oath of office with such clarity when their Amma (source of strength) had died less than 30 mins ago and not be able to do so last time (when Amma was sent to jail)?
OPS was inconsolable with tears and stopped halfway through the oath taking last time and didn’t shed a single tear this time.
15) On the day of her death, Apollo hospital witnessed to a whole army of her fans and common people being present there, yet why was there not even a single known minister in attendance there?
While we understand that majority of these questions are just speculations or conspiracy theories, we still think that at least few of these can be or needs to be answered.