Polling for Indian general election, 2014, is just about to begin and in the closing days of campaign trail, profoundly concerned activists on social media are at their gibbering best. Among them, some of the cynical observers of different parties have kicked aside political ideology to embrace the latest trend – trollogy. The more you troll with soaring rhetoric, the more your level of dedication is. Isn’t it?
With blah blah blah…..and some more blahs followed by Abki Baar Modi Sarkar sweeping the internet superhighway with unbridled creativity (or bullshit!), we’ve found Abki Baar Kejriwal as yet another political stimulus.
1. The essential
2. Make this dream come true
3. Nation wants this
4. No more outrage on roads
5. Country before self
6. High on elements of hope
7. For they’re diabolically evil
8. Blast away
9. Nothing new in it
10. No more violence in the name of religion
11. Beware, ye enemies!
12. Kill those goons
13. Progressive approach thoroughly
14. This time it’ll be ‘yes’
15. Go back, power brokers
16. Peace in valley
17. No more unparliamentary activities
18. For the farmer in all of us
19. Will become a shield of protection