When you are in a relationship, you try your best to keep your loved one happy. Little things start meaning a lot more than those huge show off methods. But with changing times, relationship’s demands are taking a different turn and that’s what these illustrations explain.
Artist Landysh Lingvistov recently created 21 Reasons Why I Love Him and 21 Reasons Why I Love Her, two illustrated books that show true-to-life type of love. “I really wanted to celebrate love and relationships! Because it’s a beautiful thing. But I am not a cheesy person,” Landysh told The Huffington Post. “I decided to show what relationships are really about: We love people with all their imperfections and all the weird stuff they do. It makes them so special for us and it definitely makes our lives much more interesting!”
1. Pets are given more importance. Loving her pet is the way to her heart!
2. If we dislike the same stuff, we are meant to be forever and ever because this time opposites don’t attract.
3. Your relationship status over social media has more importance these days.
4. No matter what, she is perfect.
5. We love food, hence we love each other.
6. No matter what, she is perfect: part-2. LOL!
7. Well, yes we do what the other likes.
8. Food is our first love, and then comes ‘you.’
9. No matter what, she is perfect: part-3.
10. Of course he is.
11. So-called ‘quality time’ that you spend together.
12. You love him and hence, he is the best.
13. Chocolate heals everything!
14. No matter what, she is perfect: part-4.
15. No matter what, she is perfect: part-5.
16. No matter what, she is perfect: part-6.
17. Well, that depends. LOL!
Credit: My Modern Met