Manushi Chhillar gave India a historic moment to celebrate by bringing the Miss World 2017 title home after 17 years. It was Priyanka Chopra who brought the crown home way back in the year 2000 and now it’s the Haryana girl, Manushi.
It was a prestigious moment for India. As soon as Manushi got crowned as Miss World 2017, the news went viral and people started flooding social media platforms with wonderful wishes for the lucky girl. Her efforts and hard work got paid finally and with this, a lot of doors to success have got open for her. Manushi’s parents are doctors and she herself is an MBBS student, who aspires to become a gynecologist. However, the Miss World title will surely give her a chance to try her luck in the entertainment world. Just like Priyanka Chopra and Aishwarya Rai have become an important part of the industry after winning the title.
But, it’s not only the career opportunities that Manushi has got with the Miss World 2017 title. Here’s a list of the things that Manushi will be taking home along with the crown.
1. A whopping amount of money Manushi will be taking home along with the title. The prize money wasn’t been announced in the pageant but it’s quite a handsome amount.
2. Manushi will also get a chance for doing tie-ups with one of the most famous designers for her jewelry and costumes.
3. She will also receive year-long supplies from cosmetic brands and other companies sponsoring the Miss World event.
4. She will also get travel stipends to travel across the world.
View this post on Instagram
Nihao Sanya! Only three days to go to the finale of @missworld 2017! The excitement keeps building up each day and what a journey this has been in the beautiful country of China #missworld #missworldindia #manushichhillar #MW2017 #RoadToMissWorld #missworldindia2017 #MissWorld2017
5. She will also raise money for several social work initiatives and every time she succeeds in getting the amount she requires, she will get an honorarium.
Manushi is just 20-year-old and has become the pride of our nation. Congratulations, Manushi for all your achievements!