Till now, 2018 has been a great year for debutants in Bollywood. Right from Ishaan Khatter and Janhvi Kapoor in ‘Dhadak‘, to Ananya Pandey and Tara Sutaria making their debut in Karan Johar’s ‘Student of The Year 2‘, it is time for budding talents to make their mark. Just like that, another debut combo is hitting the screens near you, and you can watch them in just-released Salman Khan’s ‘Loveratri’ trailer. Starring his brother-in-law Aayush Sharma and model Warina Hussain, the movie’s trailer just released on August 6.
Aayush’s debut project ‘Loveratri‘ is produced by Salman Khan Films and directed by Abhiraj Minawal. Since ‘Loveratri’ trailer is out, netizens can’t stop gushing about it.
After close to 48 hours since its launch, ‘Loveratri’ trailer has already reached close to 88 lakh views. ‘Loveratri’ also marks Iraqi-Afghani actress Warina Hussain as the main lead.
Actor Aayush Sharma is happily married to Salman Khan’s adoptive sister Arpita Khan since 2014. The lovely couple has an adorable 2-year-old son Ahil.
Meanwhile, Warina isn’t new to cameras. She was the face of a famous Cadbury Milk ad prior to Salman Khan tweeting about his ‘discovery’.
One of the most awaited films of this year, ‘Loveratri’ trailer looks beautiful with all the colors, vibrancy and Navratri theme (October is the month which celebrates this festival).
Even though there’s still 3 months for its release, ‘Loveratri’ trailer is already a rage on all social media platforms including getting massive praise from audiences.
However, there are some exceptionally (different) nervewracking scenes in the film which will leave you motionless. Presenting those 8 awkward moments from the trailer (which only Salman Khan can bear):
1. Entry of an over-excited college-going hero climbing cars and rickshaws (don’t skip the spin wheel)
2. Superman hero, flying despite being struck by a wooden dandiya (and still smiling)
3. Love-struck hero keeps staring at a foreign-returned girl, (and wait, it just rained!)
4. Can Warina do a better accent than Katrina Kaif or #JacquelineFernandez (who is better?)
5. Bollywood just ruined it “almost-there-kiss” impression (why even attempt?)
6. Ram Kapoor has the formula to win a girl: 9 days and 9 nights (Navratri special?)
7. Ronit Roy resurrecting the famous ‘Indian ladki ka baapabhizinda hai’ theory! But she’s a foreigner, Ronit!
8. Last but not the least, the famous out-of-work Khan brothers have to make that (unnecessary) entry
Meanwhile, during ‘Loveratri’ trailer launch, the team seemed to have a lot of fun, and Aayush seemed particularly happy in this big moment:
Here are more pictures from the trailer launch in Mumbai:
Watch ‘Loveratri‘ trailer released on August 6, 2018: