1. Being happy in love reduces your blood pressure.
2. People in loving relationships have better immune systems.
3. Happy couples are less stressed, which is great for your skin.
4. A good relationship decreases your chances of becoming depressed.
5. Having sex at least once a week increases your levels of IgA, the antibody that fights illnesses.
6. Oxytocin, which is released when we kiss or touch someone, also boosts immunity.
7. According to some studies, happily married couples live longer.
8. Sex is the best regular exercise to keep in shape.
9. Regular sex also lessens the chance of men getting prostate cancer.
10. Research has found that aches/pain can be reduced even by just holding hands.
11. Regular sex can help women achieve a regular menstrual cycle.
12. Your over-all mental health improves when you’re in a happy relationship.
13. Apparently, being in love also increases your heart’s health.
14. According to research, cancer patients in good relationships have stronger white blood cells, which kill cancerous cells.
15. Being in a committed relationship can boost your athletic performance.