Lord Krishna is the eighth avatar of Lord Vishnu. He represents love, wisdom, and intellect. The sacred knowledge which he gave to Arjuna on the battlefield of Kurukshetra when he was reluctant to kill his own kin, which we know today as Bhagavad Gita, is still relevant and applies to every mankind. The 700 verses of the holy book indeed contain a vast sea of knowledge. Even though you might not have the book, or have any inclination to read it, you will be surprised to see how relevant it is really to every mankind when you read it. It teaches us to keep doing our duty without worrying about the result. In fact, if you read Lord Krishna’s quotes and put them into practice, they will truly change the way you look at life.
And so in this article, we bring you a list of inspirational quotes by Lord Krishna that will completely change your perspective towards life. Take a read.
1. Having the right attitude matters a lot in anything.
2. Do not walk close to them as far as possible.
3. Every reward is all in what you do now.
4. Ignoring one’s own duty is a sin.
5. What is real can’t be unreal!
6. This powerful quote of Lord Krishna is so true!
7. Do not worry at all as long as you do good work.
8. Desire is one of the greatest destructions of happiness.
9. They are the essence of life.
10. Your mind is your best friend as well as your greatest enemy.
11. Life is so unpredictable and full of twists and turns.
12. Focus on what you do, not results, in anything.
13. True, happiness is a state of mind!
14. Worries help or build nothing in life.
15. Whatever happens is all for a reason.
Which is your favorite quote by Lord Krishna?