Topyaps Logo

Topyaps Logo Topyaps Logo Topyaps Logo Topyaps Logo

Topyaps menu

Responsive image

Who Let The Dog Out? Poking Corgi Sets House On Fire

Published on 18 March, 2014 at 9:00 pm By

A corgi was allowed to investigate everything inside a cabinet which also had some explosive material. The result was shocking. The corgi broke open a gas line causing an explosion that set the kitchen on fire. The dog was unharmed but it was a huge risk for both the owners and the animal. A lesson we should learn from this is to keep our dogs away from high-risk areas, in or out of the house.


Advertisement

 




Advertisement

Credit: The Pet Collective via official YouTube channel.

Advertisement

Latest Stories

14 Creative Photography Tricks That You Can Use To Take Amazing Pictures

14 Creative Photography Tricks That You Can Use To Take Amazing Pictures


Saif Ali Khan’s Starrer Laal Kaptaan Leaked by Piracy Website Tamilrockers

Saif Ali Khan’s Starrer Laal Kaptaan Leaked by Piracy Website Tamilrockers


Weird Advertising Slogans And Taglines Which Are Not Easy To Digest

Weird Advertising Slogans And Taglines Which Are Not Easy To Digest


Bunch of Funny Non-Veg Jokes To Feed Your Head

Bunch of Funny Non-Veg Jokes To Feed Your Head


Telugu Movie ‘Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy’ Becomes The New Victim of Tamilrockers, Leaked Online

Telugu Movie ‘Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy’ Becomes The New Victim of Tamilrockers, Leaked Online


Advertisement

Most Searched

More From Videos

Popular on The Web