The late founding father of Singapore Lee Kuan Yew once remarked that India is a democracy but lacks discipline. He was probably referring to our way of doing our work. Somebody was in such a hurry to go home, they did not even bother to do their assigned work properly. Is this how we will ‘Make India’?
1. Are they really serious about the ‘do not defecate in the open’ drive?
2. And when they do enclose it, they forget commonsense.
3. And keep their brains at home.
4. Now here is a path to the underworld, which you don’t want to enter.
5. Keeping things half-done is a habit.
6. What takes less time: Using switches on TV to change channels or using the remote?
7. Yes, protecting trees is good, but this is idiocy!
8. Another tree lover’s overwhelming love.
9. Someone was trying to construct the Indian Leaning Tower of Pisa. Then the ‘Indian habit’ kicked in, and he left midway.
10. This is how staircases you see in your nightmares look like – they lead nowhere.
11. A futuristic house? Is this what it would be when India faces space crunch?
12. Maybe this is why trains arrive late.
13. And this is why that ambulance never arrived.
14. This clock was made by someone who believes in alternate reality.
15. If you have not heard of this product, it is because of the copywriter.
16. Do all Blacks look the same? Morgan Freeman in a Nelson Mandela tribute!
17. And what the blue hell was the desk editor of this newspaper smoking?
18. Please, please hire me MTV India. I know my facts, at least.
19. I wonder what the CM Reddy said to MCL Reddy.
20. They were so shaken by Deepika Padukone cleavage row, they decided to blur every cleavage.
21. And here are some people cannot control ‘that’ urge.
22. Umm…I would rather not comment.
23. You’d object to it if you are a dirty mind. But, yes, this does not make marketing sense.
24. And this is why you shouldn’t let grannies work.