Fans lost the glamorous and gorgeous Sridevi too soon. While we will always miss her, but it can be said that if she could see her kids right now then she will be very proud. Already the elder daughter Janhvi Kapoor has made her Bollywood debut and bagged praises. The younger, Khushi Kapoor, is on her way to emerge as one of the most gorgeous star kids. From her dressing to the way she carries herself, everything reflects the seed of stardom embedded in her.
Naturally, she is often part of different B-town parties and fashion show where she appears in super stylish outfits. Before we present you with tits-bits from her life, why don’t you enjoy some of the amazing images of this young lady?
Looking good in ethnic
Hanging out with sis
Now it’s time to fill you up with some of the facts about this gorgeous star kid of Bollywood. Are you ready?
1. This social media sensation first saw the light of this world on November 5, 2000
2. Besides Sister Janhvi Kapoor she also has two other siblings. Her step-brother Arjun Kapoor and step-sister Anshula Kapoor
3. Hailing from a filmi family, everyone expected Khushi Kapoor to become an actress. However, it seems now that this lady has heart set on modeling!
4. Can you guess who is her favorite actor? Of course, it’s king of hearts, Shah Rukh Khan
5. As for her favorite actress, it is none other than her own mom Sridevi
6. Bitten by love bug? There are no such rumors of Khushi Kapoor having a partner yet
7. Once she was body shammed but this beauty with brains handled that quite maturely and also posted an open letter on social media
8. Few days after the demise of her mother, she was seen donning Sridevi’s track pants. Though she never gave any statement, fans speculated it’s her way of remembering her mom
9. This young lady has a special place in heart for man’s four-pawed friends. Yes, she is a huge dog lover
10. Besides other celebrities, she is very close to ace designer Manish Malhotra and can be seen in his private parties too
Did we miss any of the facts about Khushi Kapoor? Why don’t you let us know in the comments below?