Abu Imran is a joint secretary with the Home Ministry. He is currently acting as an observer for the upcoming Assam Assembly polls.
But according to Dainik Bhaskar, his wife, Annie Anniya Abu Aarib, is quite unhappy with her husband’s posting and has complained about it on social media.
Annie’s allegation is that her husband has never been involved in any scam or dereliction of duty yet officers involved in such cases are enjoying better postings.
She says that her husband was “not the collector caught cutting costly trees from government bungalow, selling of tribal land to crony capitalists 10 times below legal rate, or involved in the smart city project in which Ranchi came at the bottom.”
She has also mentioned the names of some of the officers. Prominent among them are:
1. Additional Collector Dipti Jairath,
2. IAS officer in Raipur Shailendra Kumar Deshmukh,
3. Richa Sanchita, wife of Sunil Barnwal who is the secretary of Jharkhand CM Babulal Marandi,
4. Retired IPS Kumud Chaudhary, and
5. Prerna Mehta, wife of IAS officer Ameet Kumar who was the Deputy Commissioner at the time of Deoghar temple stampede which left 11 dead.
Dainik Bhaskar claims that the post went viral on WhatsApp but the post is unavailable on Annie’s Facebook profile. Abu Imran, 32, is from Wasseypur in Dhanbad, Jharkhand.