Look around and you’ll find Arjunas, Shakunis, Dhritarashtras, Jatayus and other characters from Indian epics ‘Mahabharata’ and ‘Ramayana’ amidst the society you live in.
1. All you need is focus.
2. Uncomplicated and unquestioning by nature.
3. This is the kind of Bahubali the society hates.
4. Idols, yes. But idols who are humans.
5. You might not know them but their quest is heroic.
6. Don’t ridicule them.
7. A bitter truth.
8. Where there are such leaders, there happens a Mahabharata.
10. Helpless by choice.