Since this is the season of the notes, we thought of having some fun. There have been photoshopped versions of what looks like a currency note (but definitely is not) featuring Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal. That gave us the idea: why can’t we have currency notes to play with – like in monopoly?
1. Truly, the PM indeed has a 56″ chest to boast.
2. Big B’s billa number in ‘Deewar’ remains etched in our memories.
3. This denomination was assigned by the Tweeples.
4. The Raja of all currencies. Remember the 2G scam and the Rs.1.76 lakh crore?
5. Mithun-da is the Indian actor who had a codename for a spy role – Gunmaster G9.
6. Govinda = Actor No.1. Rings a bell?
7. The day Yuvraj Singh slammed six 6s in a single over, that was the day.
8. Now don’t ask why.
9. Only one man deserves the jersey no.10.