1. The painted ones – who wear the tri-colour on their faces.
2. Those who get a Duracell charge as soon as they see themselves on the giant-screen.
3. A few of them wave posters of their favourite cricket stars, or write their heart out.
4. The VIPs who enjoy the game in their sophisticated style.
5. And the VIP who acts like a common man.
6. A daring few end up kissing the players’…err…cheek.
7. Some come to the cricket ground for a party with friends.
8. While others indulge a little too much and light a bonfire – the Agitators.
9. You’ll also get to see the fans who leave midway for obvious emotional reasons.
10. But if you are lucky, you can shake hands with Sudhir Kumar Chaudhary.