1. Number of first ball ducks Rahul Dravid earned in his career-spanning 164 Test matches?
2. Can you tell us the number of times India failed to launch its first spacecraft orbiting Mars?
3. If you combine the IQ of Alia Bhatt, KRK, Rahul Gandhi and Poonam Pandey, what would you get? Say, “O!”
4. The 16th Lok Sabha has no elephants. We mean the number of members of Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP).
5. In the last three years, there were no polio cases reported in India.
6. He has the right to brag because he has never lost an election.
7. Have you seen Game of Thrones? Then tell us the probability of your favorite character’s survival?
8. Has Pakistan defeated India in a World Cup cricket match?
9. Have you read the Terms and Conditions on any site before clicking on “I Accept”? Betcha, you didn’t!
10. Has India ever been defeated by Pakistan in a war?
11. And this is something to be proud of. India’s biggest contribution to mathematics?
12. This is the exact number of matches lost by the Indian Men’s Hockey team in Olympics from 1928 to 1956.
13. Number of times Navjot Singh Sidhu and Archana have NOT laughed at a superdumb joke? (We can hear them laughing.)
14. Number of Chetan Bhagat’s books that are worth reading?