Artist Paul Kuczynski was born 1976 in Szczcin, Poland and studied fine art at the university at Poznan. He uses illustration as a means of conveying concerns about social and ethical issues. His social criticism uses wit as a weapon. Paul takes everyday events and depicts them in a satirical way.
His images will definitely make you think about your environment, your society, you and the world you are carving.
1. Destroying nature to generate fuel.
2. Searching adventures in the book.
3. A way to release deadly aggression.
4. Creating problems for others for our benefits.
5. If you don’t stop quick enough you will get hooked.
6. Global warming.
7. Wherever wars go, vultures follow.
8. Saving a plant is saving ourselves.
9. Whatever the politicians say is wastage.
10. Let the children play with the right things.
11. Societal pressure on children.
12. Editing what you did.
13. For some its swimming pool and for others a source of life.
14. Trying to remove truth.
15. Time digs a grave for everyone.
16. Whatever you could not preserve, you put it on display.
17. And we talk about “justice, liberty, equality”!
18. The monument of liars.
19. Poor little rich boy.
20. Suicide bombers being led by religious leaders.
21. Wealthy enslaving the masses.
22. Killing the person who is putting some colors, in this dark world.
23. Survival of rich depends on poor.
24. Poverty and unemployment are ticking time-bombs.
25. To control the violence within you.
26. Value of comfort over freedom.
27. How hard is it to feed those who really need to be fed?
28. Another effect of Global Warming.
29. Killing animals for food of other animals.
30. The martyrs and the forgotten.
31. Deep, a sea, a woman, a life a man inside a life that knows limits only on his mind.
All these meaningful illustration have been taken from Facebook fan page of Paul Kuczynski.